Our advisor will help you complete and sign all necessary documents. The procedure will take you no more than two hours.
Company registration in Slovenia will be finalized within 7 working days after receiving a decision on registration.
4. Opening a bank account and making a payment into the authorized capital.
5. Obtaining a decision on the company registration.
6. Activating company’s accounts in a Slovenian bank.
We will prepare and obtain all the necessary documents for you. At each stage of the company’s registration and opening of a bank account, you will be accompanied by our Slovenian-speaking advisor, who will help you quickly solve any problem.
The cost of the “Company Registration in Slovenia” service includes:
- Obtaining documents for shareholders.
- Checking company name for uniqueness, assistance in choosing company’s activities.
- Accompanying to the registration authorities and bank (the fee for opening and maintaining a bank account as per the bank’s tariff).
- Paying state duties (except for notary and court interpreter services during the registration of spouses as founders).
- Issuing a company’s stamp.
- Obtaining the Court’s decision and an extract from the state registry.
- Legal address and virtual office in Ljubljana for your company for a period of 3 months.
To get back to the list of articles in the rubric, click the button: