Aspiring Entrepreneurs to Listen about the Possibilities of Start-up Funding During a Seminar at the GEA College
On Tuesday, 21 May 2019, at 09:00 a.m., a seminar on start-up funding will be held at the GEA College (Ljubljana, Dunajska cesta, 156).
The seminar will address one of the main issues that every aspiring or experienced entrepreneur faces sooner or later. It is a question of funding the development and growth of business, financing of new business ideas or entering new/global markets.
The teacher is Aleš Pevc, an expert at the Ljubljana Technology Park and the founder of 5 enterprises. As the head of the Young Entrepreneurs project, Pevc has helped more than 300 entrepreneurs on the road to realising their business ideas.
The seminar will address the following topics:
- Where to find financial resources if you have a good idea or you are launching a new business.
- Review of opportunities for obtaining financial support through the Slovenian subsidiary business ecosystem.
- Benefits and differences in obtaining funds through investors, start-ups, bank loans, and crowdfunding.
- How to properly assess the financial contribution and to anticipate the corresponding profit.
- Preparation of a short presentation for investors.
for participation is open until 20 May 2019.
The activity of the GEA College Incubator, in the framework of the SIO Incubator GEA 2018–19 operations, is funded jointly by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union at the expense of the European Regional Development Fund. The operation is provided within the framework of the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy for the Period 2014–2020, the Priority Axis 3: Dynamic and Competitive Entrepreneurship to Ensure the Desired Economic Growth.