There are so many arguments in favor of studying at German universities, let’s dig into some.
©from /Benefits of studying at German Universities
1. High quality education – The quality of higher education received in Germany is one of the best and highest not only in Europe but throughout the world.
2. Large selection of specialties – German higher education institutions offer a large list of specialties, among which there is definitely an optimal training direction for each applicant.
3. Timely specialization opportunity – Already while studying at one of the universities in Germany, the student can focus on the needs of the labor market and choose for themself a suitable specialization within the framework of a certain specialty of study.
4. School of personality – In addition to the educational material, students of German universities in the process of studying develop such qualities as self-organization, discipline, the ability to work in a team, as well as knowledge of foreign languages, and not only German, but also English and French.
5. Career chances – Most of large and well-known firms when hiring new employees, they make it a condition to have a higher education degree. And a degree like that received in Germany increases the chances of getting a highly paid and prestigious job, both in Europe and beyond.
6. Salary – Speacialists with a higher education degree, regardless of the country in which they work, receive increased wages compared to those people who do not have higher education.
7. Academic freedom and flexibility – Under most specialists, students in Germany are given academic freedom and flexibility. This means that students can independently allocate their study time and decide for themselves which lectures and other educational programmes are more necessary to attend and which not.
8. Short training time – Undegradaute education in Germany lasts from 3 to 3.5 years meanwhile master’s degree studies last from 1.5 to 2 years.
© 2TM d.o.o. based on the materials of the following website