Cold Cucumber Soup with Curdled Milk
A pleasant, refreshing taste. Cooking takes only 10 minutes. Bon appetite!
- 1 kg cucumbers
- 6 dl cold curdled milk
- 4 tablespoons of lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel cucumbers, cut off their bitter tips, cut along the length in half, remove seeds and cut the rest into large pieces.
2. Put cucumbers into blender and pour curdled milk and lemon juice.
3. Add a pinch of salt and blend.
4. If necessary, salt more and season with dill.
5. The soup is served chilled; it can be served with sataraš (a dish of stewed tomatoes, peppers, and onions) with a slice of bread.
Version: Curdled milk suits perfectly this soup. However, it can be replaced with liquid natural yogurt according to your taste.