- 300 g potatoes,
- 1 litre of water or broth,
- 150–200 g fresh chanterelles,
- 50 g finely chopped onion,
- 40–50 mL vegetable (or olive) oil,
- 20 g flour,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- bay leaves,
- half a cube of broth (if there is no liquid broth),
- pepper, savory, parsley, marjoram,
- 10 mL Cviček wine or dry red wine.
Peel potatoes, cut into cubes, pour with water or broth. Add peeled and coarsely chopped chanterelles and bay leaf. Fry the onion in a skillet, add the finely chopped garlic, sprinkle with flour and fry all together until transparent. Add water or broth to the ingredients, boil a little bit and add to the soup. Add spices and bring to a boil. At the end, add wine and chopped parsley.