Funštrc (Egg Omelette or Miner’s Sun)
- 250 g flour
- 1 egg
- 2–3 mL milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 mL mineral water
- sunflower oil if necessary
- grated apple and/or raisins to taste
- jam or sour cream to taste
- Mix and mash the ingredients to make the mass slightly viscous.
- Pour a little sunflower oil into the pancake pan. When it warms up, pour the mixture in it to make a 1–2 fingers thick pancake and start frying it on both sides.
- Then put it on a plate and top with jam or sour cream. You can also add apples or raisins.