GEA College Invites to the Influence Marketing Seminar
On Monday, 10 June 2019, at 04:00 p.m., a seminar on Influence Marketing will be held at the GEA College (Ljubljana, Dunajska Cesta, 156). A teacher and specialist in digital communication strategies with Slovenian and foreign customers from the Futura DDB advertising agency, Branka Bizjak Zabukovec, will hold the seminar.
During the seminar, the following issues will be addressed:
- in which cases Influence Marketing can be considered as an effective tool, and in which cases – not;
- how to find really influential people;
- how to find an approach to such people;
- how to pay for their services;
- what you can expect after paying for their services;
- what these people can demand from us;
- what kind of cooperation benefits both the brand and the influential person;
- storytelling and product placement: how to manoeuvre between them.
is open until 9 June 2019.
It should be recalled that the activity of the GEA College Incubator, in the framework of the SIO Incubator GEA 2018–19 activities, is funded jointly by the Republic of Slovenia and the European Union at the expense of the European Regional Development Fund. The operation is provided within the framework of the Operational Programme for the Implementation of the European Cohesion Policy for the Period 2014–2020, the Priority Axis 3: Dynamic and Competitive Entrepreneurship to Ensure the Desired Economic Growth.