The GoOpti Company Invites New Employees
The Slovenian company GoOpti is in search for an office manager.
GoOpti is a young and fast-growing start-up. Second place in the ‘Vroči slovenski startupi 2015’ ranking. Winner of the CESA Startup of the Year, Slovenija, 2015.
GoOpti has decided to conquer foreign markets. The Company needs talented, responsible and energetic people.
The new employee shall fulfil the following tasks:
- control the traffic of passengers and vehicles drivers,
- consult clients by phone (call-centre), cooperate with other consultants,
- strengthen business cooperation with transport companies,
- provide information support, monitor carriers and drivers,
- search for new suppliers,
- prepare analytical reports, monitor data to improve operational efficiency,
- enter data into the information system,
- actively participate in the development of GoOpti standards.
The contract is for one year with a possibility of extension for an indefinite period. Work in Ljubljana (near the BTC shopping centre).
A Europass CV should be submitted together with the application.
Please, specify the following information in CV in your own words:
- office or logistics tools/software and knowledge of foreign languages (name and level), for example, I can quickly learn, I know, I know very well, I am “Ninja”;
- proficiency in Google docs, Google sheets, MS Word, MS Excel, Spanish language – spoken/written, English language – spoken/written, other information – add, if necessary;
- a short story about yourself (no more than 5 sentences): hobbies, leisure, dreams, goals in life.