- 500 g butter,
- 500 g flour,
- 4 egg yolks,
- juice of 1 lemon,
- 3 tbsp white wine.
- 1 kg walnuts (or 250 g almonds and 750 g walnuts),
- 150 g pine nuts,
- 500 g raisins (soaked in rum),
- 500 g sugar,
- 200 g butter,
- 5 egg yolks,
- meringue from 5 egg whites,
- gratings from 2 oranges and 1 lemon,
- petals of carnation, cinnamon, rum.
Knead the filo dough. Mix all the stuffing ingredients. Roll out the dough thin, top with egg yolk and add stuffing.
Carefully roll the dough with stuffing and twist it as a spiral. To prevent the dough from tearing, it is more convenient to twist the spiral directly inside the buttered baking dish.
Bake at a moderate temperature for about 1 hour.