Krapec – Potato Dough Cake
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 0,5 dL whipped cream
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 litre sour cream
- 30 dkg of potatoes
- 30 dkg cottage cheese
- 7 dkg butter or margarine
- Boil peeled and coarsely chopped potatoes in salted water. Then drain the water, mash boiled potatoes, cool it down, and add sour cream, butter and flour.
- Roll out the potato dough to a finger-thick layer and place on a baking sheet sprinkled with corn flour.
- Cover the dough with the filling of cottage cheese, sour cream and a tablespoon of flour.
- Pour the top of potato cake with a mixture of whipped cream, two tablespoons of sour cream and melted margarine.
- Bake at 190 °C for 30–45 minutes.