Lasagne with Zucchini
Lasagne leaves can be served with zucchini. A nice recipe for all lovers of hearty meal.
- 4 medium zucchini
- 70 dg fresh mincemeat
- 30 dg Edam cheese
- 10 dg Parmesan cheese
- 1 sp sour cream
- 3 tbsp creams
- 1 pack of tomato sauce
- 2 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- Cut zucchini into slices half a centimetre in length, add salt and leave for 15 minutes to get rid of water.
- Next, prepare the sauce: chop onion and fry in fat until translucent colour (about 10 minutes), add chopped garlic, stir until persistent smell, then add meat, which needs to be fried until all water evaporates; season it with salt, pepper and a little thyme. When water evaporates and meat acquires a bright brown colour, add tomato sauce and reduce temperature. Season with oregano and basil. Cook until sauce thickens — for about 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. In 15 minutes, remove the excess liquid from zucchini and fry them on both sides on a skillet grill pan for the remaining liquid to evaporate. Add salt and 3 tbsp of creams (which replace the béchamel sauce) to sour cream. Mix everything.
- Prepare an about 20×30 cm baking dish. First, put a little meat sauce to cover the bottom, then a layer of zucchini, a layer of meat sauce, cheese and a few tablespoons of creams, then a layer of zucchini again, sauce, sour cream, and finally the remnants of Edam and Parmesan, so that lasagne would be well covered with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees, and then increase the temperature up to 200 degrees and bake for 5–10 minutes for cheese to be slightly browned.
Baking time depends on the oven. In general, it takes about 25–30 minutes.
When lasagne is baked, remove it from the oven, cover with foil, and leave for 10 minutes.