Minced Meat Roasted in Chianti
- 900 g mixed minced meat
- 100 g chopped pine nuts
- 3 eggs
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 100 ml Chianti wine
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (fresh or dried)
- 150 g diced feta cheese
- 250 g capers
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 200 g prosciutto
- Pour breadcrumbs with the Chianti wine and warm, but not boil.
- Mix the minced meat, eggs, pine nuts, goat cheese, capers, salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary with breadcrumbs. Warm up for about 10 minutes. Be careful not to boil.
- Butter a wide baking sheet and put prosciutto on it. Place the minced meat on the baking sheet and flatten it well. Cover the meat with slices of prosciutto.
- Wrap the dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes at 180 °C in a preheated oven. Then remove foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Leave the dish to cool a little bit, remove it from the oven and cut. Serve hot or cold.
It is recommended to serve the dish with mashed potatoes or salad.