New Year’s Exhibition of Scientific Achievements to Take Place in Maribor
A traditional exhibition dedicated to the cooperation of researchers at the University of Maribor with representatives of business and economy will be held in the Menerga d.o.o. office on 15 December. Representatives of well-known Slovenian companies (SkyLabs, d.o.o. and BIOMETRIKA d.o.o.) will take part in the exhibition. A number of practical examples of a successful knowledge and technology transfer from academic to business environment will be presented.
The exhibition of scientific achievements is intended for informal communication of scientists and entrepreneurs with the aim of consolidating the existing and creating the new R&D and business ties.
From 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.: Presentation of the practice for transferring the knowledge and technology by the University of Maribor in exhibition halls.
At 10:00 a.m.: Official opening of the exhibition, the speech of the Rector of the University of Maribor Prof. Dr. Igor Tičar, the Head of the Tezno Industrial Zone Gorazdao Bendet and other guests.
At 10:30 a.m.: Round table on cooperation between the university and representatives of the economy sector involved:
- Prof. Dr. Nenad Gubeljak, Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Maribor, Assoc.,
- Prof. Dr. Iztok Kramberger, a scientist from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Informatics of the Maribor University,
- Dejan Gačnik, SkyLabs, d.o.o.,
- Sergej Prosen, BIOMETRIKA d.o.o., Assoc.,
- Prof. Dr. Ines Kožuh, a scientist from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Informatics at the University of Maribor, and others.
From 12:00 midday to 1:00 p.m.: Coffee break and informal communication.
Venue: Zagrebška cesta 102
References: firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 23 55 370.