- 500 g potatoes
- 30 g butter
- 1 big onion
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green pepper
- 3 cloves garlic
- 300 g sausage (Kranjska sausage)
- 1 tablespoon ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- bay leaves
Potato soup recipe:
- Cut washed potatoes into cubes.
- Peel and chop the onions and peppers.
- Put onion, peppers (red, green) and garlic cloves into a deep pan and boil.
- Add potatoes and sliced sausage. Cover with water (about 1 litre), add salt and cook for 40 minutes.
- When the potatoes are cooked, add ground pepper, tomato paste, oregano, parsley and bay leaf.
- Mix well the soup and cook for another 20 minutes.
You can add sour cream to taste.