Prešeren Fig Pralines Covered in Plain Chocolate
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 100 g plain chocolate
- 80 mL whipped cream
- a handful of fried almonds
- 8 dried figs
- Cut figs in half.
- Break plain chocolate bar into small pieces.
- Put a pan on the cooking plate with 0.5 litres of water, and put a bowl with chocolate in it. Melt the chocolate in a water bath, gradually adding whipped cream.
- When the chocolate melts, turn off the hotplate and whisk thoroughly until smooth mixture.
- Put half of the figs in melted chocolate, and then put them on a grid-grate for baking and wait at least 30 minutes until the chocolate thickens.
- Put the pan back on the fire and melt the rest of the chocolate. Add roasted almonds to the melted chocolate.
- Put dried figs with chocolate on a tray and pour them with the remaining mixture of melted plain chocolate and almonds. Serve to the table.