Duration: 2 years (4 semesters) by full-time, 2.5 (5 semesters) by part-time
Language of study: Slovene
ECTS: 120 credits ECTS (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System) - is an European system for translation and accumulation of points/results. This system was created for recording the academic work of students during an educational programme or course. One academic year corresponds to 60 ECTS points, which is about 1500-1800 study hours.
About the programme
Electronic circuits and components are indispensable parts of mechanical systems, machines and devices. Knowing the functioning is important for the use and maintenance of these. Control systems with the appropriate software enable automation of more and more production systems and tasks. Electronics engineers are also engaged in the introduction of new technological solutions in the field of renewable energy sources. If you are interested in a variety of work in the field of electronics and this field is your professional challenge, then electronics studies are ideal for you.
Knowledge and qualifications:
– solving problems in the field of electronics and automation in work processes,
– the design and implementation of simpler electronic and electricity generation devices and control systems,
– knowledge of basic legislation, standardisation, technical regulations, certification and quality assurance systems in the field of electrical engineering,
– evaluation of solutions, products and equipment in the domain of electronics.
Admission requirements for the first year:
– passed final examinations or vocational final examinations, or completed relevant education according to the previous regulations, or
– passed master's or managerial examination, three years of professional experience and a passed test of knowledge from general education subjects to the extent determined for vocational final examinations in secondary vocational education.
Electronics engineers are always in demand. Electronics Engineer can find employment as:
– head of organizational units,
– head of maintenance,
– head of service units,
– project leader,
– operator of electrical and process measurements,
– developer of electronic devices,
– sales engineer,
– purchase engineer,
– development engineer of electronic assemblies,
– application engineer (planning and development of control systems),
– authorized person for safety at work and fire safety.