About the programme
The aim of Master’s Degree Programme in Engineering and Automotive Industry is to educate highly qualified personnel for development and research work in the field of development engineering, product and technology development, marketing and automotive energy.
Subjects of the first study year: Selected Topics in Mechanics, Methods of Scientific Research Work, Development of Contemporary Materials, Automation and Robotisation of Technological Processes, Selected Topics in Mathematics, Process Management with a Project Task, Experimental Methods.
In the second year, the courses are scheduled according to the selected module:
- – Development engineering in industry,
- – Intelligent Systems and Process Maintenance and
- – Automotive energy.
There are also several interesting selective subjects: Strategic management, Microprocessor systems in vehicles, Development of logistics processes, Chemistry of fuels and polymers and more.
Students will gain the following general competencies in the Master's program Engineering and Automotive Industry:
- – strategic orientation, that is, the ability to develop strategies,
- – the ability of project team work,
- – ability of development work,
- – ability of research work,
- – the ability to manage technological processes and the introduction of modern methods,
- – the ability to manage development and technology, and the introduction of innovations,
- – the ability to use research methods and their application in practice,
- – knowledge and implementation of the mission, strategy and vision in the economy and companies.