About the programme
Tourism and hospitality are a massive economic activity everywhere. Knowing the culinary and gastronomic diversity of places, natural sights and tourist offers is a prerequisite for successful work in the field of hospitality and tourism. The organisation and sale of tourist services are just one part of the customer service work. If you like travelling, discovering tourist attractions and looking forward to working with people, then the Hospitality and tourism programme is right for you.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- management, planning and organisation of tourist activities,
- knowledge of culinary and gastronomic characteristics, tourist offer and natural attractions of places,
- knowledge of legal regulations in the area of catering and tourism,
- organisation and management of work processes in catering and tourism,
- organising one-gastronomic events,
- evaluation of the space and quality of tourist areas,
- use of skills in the field of travel management, organisation of events and animation of guests,
- taking into account the importance of complementary tourist activities in order to create a more diversified offer,
- designing tourist products and organising events.
- independent management of the departments of the hotel's household,
- organising, supervising and monitoring work processes in the hotel's household.