About the programme
Although we are not aware of this, mechatronic systems are present at almost every step. Mechatronic systems combine knowledge in the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and informatics. Mechatronics is a profession of the future. In the field of automation, there are many challenges and tasks, especially in the enterprises that are engaged in production.
Knowledge and qualifications:
- – solving professional problems in the field of mechatronic systems in work environments,
- – design and implementation of simpler mechatronic devices,
- – knowledge of basic legislation, standardization, technical regulations, certification and quality assurance systems in the field of mechatronics and other fields related to activity,
- – monitoring the innovations and introducing them into practice,
- – making business decisions and adapting to market requirements.