About the programme
The basic goals of the programme are:The basic goals of the programme are:
- • the expansion of knowledge of communication, sociology, political science, organizational and business studies, law, etc., and the development of competencies for the comprehensive and research-based management of complex issues in these fields;
- • the provision of fundamental theoretical knowledge of a narrower field of research specialization which encompasses public relations, market research, journalism, rhetoric, marketing;
- • the provision of a methodological apparatus and skills for using it in a narrower field of research specialization which encompasses public relations, market research, journalism, rhetoric, marketing;
- • the provision of the ability to transfer the results and findings of the independent analytical studies and research work into the working practice of subjects of economic, political or civilian systems.
The first three semesters consist of five subjects, whereas the fourth semester is intended for students to work on the creation of their master’s thesis. The programme is structured so that it will be based on two pillars, compulsory and elective. The programme consists of 15 courses, 11 of which are compulsory and 4 elective. It completes with the defence of master’s thesis.
The study programme consists of three sets of courses:
- • theoretical;
- • methodological;
- • disciplinary-practical.
The programme will encompass organized study work, i.e. lectures, seminars, tutorials, laboratory work etc. as well as individual consultations. An important component of the programme is independent student work which encompasses: literature review, seminar and project papers, participating in research and work projects, preparing and holding presentations, preparing for examinations, creating and defending a master’s thesis.