The Faculty of Economics of the University of Ljubljana Invites to Participate in the GSERM Ljubljana Doctoral Summer School
The Faculty of Economics of the University of Ljubljana will hold the GSERM Ljubljana Doctoral School in August for the third year in a row. The school is organised jointly with a partner institution – the University of St. Gallen (Switzerland). The target audience of the School includes PhD students, young researchers, and specialists in various fields.
Students of the school will be able to attend weekly courses:
- Analyzing Survey Research Data (Adam M. Enders)
- Econometrics of Big Data (Christian B. Hansen; Martin Spindler)
- Experimental Methods for Behavioral Science (Sarah A. Jacobson; Robert S. Gazzale)
- Text Mining (Edward Kwartler)
- Mediation, Moderation, and Conditional Process Analysis (Amanda Kay Montoya)
- Qualitative Research Methods & Data Analysis (Paul Mihas)
- Applications for participation are accepted until 28 July 2019.
Contacts:(the University of St. Gallen); (the Department for International Cooperation, Faculty of Economics, University of Ljubljana)