The Graduate School of Viticulture and Oenology of the University of Nova Gorica Invites to the Student Wine Festival
On Friday, 25 May 2018, from 4:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., the 11th Student Wine Festival of the Graduate School of Viticulture and Oenology of the University of Nova Gorica will be held in the Lantieri Mansion in Vipava.
- 4:30 p.m. — Grand opening of the festival;
- 4:45 p.m.–8:00 p.m. — Presentations made by students;
- 8:30 p.m. — Closing session of the festival with the announcement of the best wine exhibitor among students.
This year, students of the Viticulture and Winemaking, Agronomy and Food Products study programmes of the University in Požega (Croatia) as well as representatives of the University of Ljubljana will attend the festival.
For more information, please contact:
- Andreja Leban, Public Relations Coordinator
- Tel.: 05 620 58 27
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org