The Largest in Slovenia IT-Exhibition Will Take Place in Ljubljana
On Thursday, 13 October 2016, the B2B exhibition dedicated to the IT-security will be held in the Commercial Exhibition Centre (Gospodarsko razstavišče). The exhibition is the largest in Slovenia and is the 11th in a row.
The list of speakers:
- Mojca Prelesnik, an IT consultant “New Methods for Assessing the Factors Affecting the Privacy Issues”
- Damjan Križman, the Ministry of Public Administration “Slovenia, Are You Ready to Global Challenges of Information Security?”
- Gorazd Božič, SI-CERT “We Finally Have the Strategy of Cybersecurity. What Now?”
- Jan Bervar, NIL d.o.o. “Automated Hackers Do Not Choose Targets Any Longer”
- Hrvoje Šegudović and Boris Kresoja, INFIGO IS d.o.o. “Using Splunk to Work with Large Amounts of Data”
- Miha Ozimek and Andrej Rakar, SIQ “Card Cashless Payments Security (PCI DSS). Standard Requirements in the Field of Card Transactions (VISA, MasterCard)”
- Mario Korva, Cifra d.o.o. “SeaEncDec—the Encryption Software with Elliptic Curve Cryptography”
- Eva Kalan, the IT Security Commissioner of the Republic of Slovenia “Data Protection and Certification of Security Systems”
- Robert Bergles, Alenka Glas, Marko Erjavec, Andrej Puš — Unistar PRO, and Tomaž Šmid, Telekom Slovenije d.d. “Security Risks of Android Devices and How They Are Managed in Accordance with the Legislation of Slovenia”
- Franc Trtnik, FUJITSU “Protecting Valuable Information with the Help of Fujitsu Security Models”
and a number of other interesting speakers.
Free admission. Detailed information about the event and the application form are available at the link: palsit.com.