The Summer School of Career Centres of the University of Ljubljana to Be Held on 28–31 August
It is designed to help school leavers and high school seniors to decide upon the next place of study and acquire skills in the field of communication and computer science.
The Summer School of Career Centres of the University of Ljubljana will be free of charge and will be run in the rector’s premises.
Participants of the School will receive detailed information and advice on various issues:
- Choice of training programmes.
- Presentation of the University of Ljubljana, its academies and faculties.
- Professions of the future.
- Communication and goal setting.
- International exchange programmes (including Erasmus) and scholarships.
- Skills of creating websites and animation.
The project will involve individual counselling of schoolchildren and their parents.
A detailed programme of the Summer School is available on the official website of the Ljubljana University Career Centres. Applications for participation are accepted at email@example.com.
The project is implemented with the financial support of the country and the European Social Fund.