The University of Ljubljana Invites to a Lecture by Gavin Lawrie, Director of 2GC Active Management
On Wednesday, 18 April 2018 at 4:00 pm, the Faculty of Economics of the University of Ljubljana (Lila Dvorana Hall) will host a lecture by renowned British strategy consultant, 2GC Active Management Director, Gavin Lawrie.
The topic of the lecture is “The Future of Strategy”. The event will be held in English. Free admission. Registration for participation is open until 17 April 2018.
- The future is for companies that do not simply develop a unique strategy, but can also implement it in practice. Why do some of them succeed and others do not?
- In the future, managers of leading companies will attract key corporate groups to develop strategic decisions and effectively reach a consensus on the vision of strategy and strategic success.
- Greater emphasis will be placed on organizational culture and shared values, the strengthening of strategic projects and initiatives at lower levels, as well as the coordinated behaviour of employees.
- Strategies, therefore, do not need new strategic tools, but must be able to use existing ones correctly. They will certainly be more focused on empathy, while financial success will not be the only goal.
- Successful companies will be those that can quickly and efficiently integrate the interests of key stakeholders in a strategic and operational solution.