To the Attention of Applicants: The Enrolment Campaign Starts at the Kranj Higher School of Civil Engineering
On 1-15 March 2019, the Kranj Higher School of Civil Engineering will hold the first stage of the enrolment campaign, during which students will be enrolled in the Bachelor’s study programme – Civil Engineering.
The study programme with 180 ECTS credits lasts 3 years (6 semesters). Mode of study – extramural. Upon completion of studies, graduates obtain the qualification of a certified civil engineer.
The curriculum in the fifth semester is divided into two modules:
- Structural Engineering module,
- Infrastructure and Ecology module.
It should be noted that the programme offers 10 places for foreigners and 35 places for citizens of Slovenia.
The first year of the higher education study programme Civil Engineering is available for:
- applicants with a certificate of maturity,
- applicants with full secondary or secondary vocational education,
- applicants who graduated before 1 June 1995 from any secondary vocational school.
If a decision is made to limit the number of licensed places, the enrolment procedure will take into account:
- final examination grade and the grade point average of the certificate of secondary or secondary vocational education (60% points),
- overall performance in the 10–11th grades (40% points).
It should be added that the second stage of the admission campaign will be held from 30 August to 20 September 2019.