On Monday, 8 October 2018, from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., the Second Top Vino Festival of Elite Wines will be held in the Cankar Cultural Centre in Ljubljana. Besides 30 Slovenian winemakers, wine products will be presented by their colleagues from Croatia, Serbia, Austria, Spain, Portugal, Georgia, New Zealand and the USA.
A similar event was took place for the first time in Ljubljana in 2016. The current festival will be held in the larger premises than the previous one. Creative workshops will be organized. In addition to various wines, the festival will also feature gins represented by Martin Millers, Nordes, G’Vine, Gunpovder, Brin, and Monologue, as well as gin & tonics presented by Fever Tree, and distillates by Berte, Zariča and Tesseron Cognaca.
Festival visitors will be able to taste some of the world’s most expensive wines. Among them, there are the products of the Italian wine cellars Tenuta di Biserno, Vega Sicilia and Ornellaia, French Château wines from the Bordeaux region and champagne wines. A rich culinary offer awaits guests of the festival.
Entrance fee: 42 EUR (advance sale), 50 EUR (on the event day).
The following wines will be presented at the festival:
- Wines of Slovenia: Gašper, Marjan Simčič, Burja, Blažič, Čarga, Dobuje, Dolfo, Guerila, Edi Simčič, Istenič, Kmetija Jakončič, Klet Brda, Korenika & Moškon, Movia, Pasji Rep, Ščurek, Šturm, Šumenjak, Sutor, Vinska klet Metlika, Steyer, Joannes, Frešer, Dora Erzelj, Puklavec FW, Oskar, Fedora, Gross.
- France: Louis Max, Bailly Lapierre, Chateau de Minuty, Vincent Girardin, Salon Dellamote, La Chablisienne, Champagne Serge Mathieu, Ch. Figeac, Ch. Smith Haut Lafite, Ch. d’Yquem, Ch. Giscours, Ch. Du Tertre, Ch. Capbern, Ch. Calon Segur, Ch. Pontet Canet, Pol Roger.
- USA: Kendall-Jackson, Mt. Brave, Stonestreet, Rockbare, Verite.
- Italy: Ornellaia, Tenuta di Biserno, Castello Banfi, Trevisiol, Gravner, Keber, Zidarich, Tua Rita, Sassicaia Nova Zelandija: Tenuta di Biserno Španija: Bodegas Bilbao, Torremilanos, Aalto.
- Georgia: Our Wine, Lagvinari.
- Portugal: Quinta do Vallado, Van Zeller, Esporao, Herdade Sao Miguel.
- Austria: Weingut Gross.
- Serbia: Vinarija Cilić, Vinarija Aleksandrović.
- Croatia: Vina Matošević, Piquentium.