The Sixth Session of the Conference of Rectors of Slovenian Universities to Be Held at the University of Nova Gorica
On Friday, 18 January 2019, the sixth meeting of the Conference of Rectors of Slovenian Universities will be held at the University of Nova Gorica in the Lanthieri Mansion in Vipava. The conference will be chaired by the Rector of the University of Nova Gorica, Prof. Dr. Danilo Zavrtanik.
Agenda of the Conference of Rectors:
- Adoption of the Agenda.
- Coordination of protocols.
- Consideration of the course of implementing the decisions of the Fifth Conference held on 30 November 2018.
- The work programme of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport in higher education and science.
- Adoption of a temporary budget of the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport.
- Draft supplement to the collective agreement.
- Appeal of the Medical Ethics Committee regarding the competence of university commissions in the matter of coordination of certain types of research.
- Revision of the criteria for accreditation and external evaluation of higher educational institutions and study programmes.
- Certificate of maturity as a condition for admission to universities.
- Conduct of practical training in health care.
- Participation of the Conference of Rectors of Slovenian Universities in the study of the European Association of Universities regarding future contracts with publishers (Scholarly Read & Publish Agreement: Scenario & Modelling Study).
- Working groups.
- Initiatives and suggestions of participants of the Conference of Rectors.
At 5:30 p.m., to conclude the meeting of the Conference of Rectors, a press conference will be held in the doctoral hall of the University of Nova Gorica in the Lanthieri Mansion in Vipava (Glavni trg, 8).