Work in Slovenia and Austria: Current Job Offers
The representative office of the Austrian Lyoness Group AG Company in Slovenia has 12 new job offers for IT-specialists. Among them, there are 10 software developers (senior/junior specialists) and 2 project managers.
Trainings and internships will be held in Feldbach, Austria. The successful candidates will have an opportunity of employment in the Company’s representative office in Maribor.
- higher education with a relevant degree,
- work experience in a similar position,
- high level of German and English (for a project manager), only English (for a software developer).
The Lyoness Group AG Company offers an open-ended contract, a monthly salary of 2,302 euros (junior developer) and 2,789 euros (senior software developer, project manager) and an annual bonus of two salaries. The final level of salary depends on qualifications, experience and work performance.
Applications in German can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and to the e-mail of Eures adviser in Slovenia (email@example.com). Detailed information is available at the Employment Service website and in the Internet (link 1, link 2, link 3). All letters should be accompanied by a photo.
Certificated nurse to work in Austria
The Trummer Osebni Servis Company offers jobs for nurses and medical technicians in Austria.
- Master’s degree in relevant track,
- 1–3 years of work experience,
- knowledge of German,
- being ready to irregular working schedule,
- high motivation, proactivity, teamwork ability, punctuality and responsibility,
- having an own vehicle is desirable,
- EU citizenship.
Successful applicants will be provided with:
- long-term employment with a possibility of entering into a formal contract and working in medical institutions of Austria,
- high wage level (according to a collective agreement in Austria — at least 2,250 euros + bonuses),
- adherence to work schedule,
- medical insurance and formal employment,
- annual bonus in the amount of two salaries,
- individual counselling and support,
- assistance and advice in the nostrification procedure,
- assistance with housing, if necessary.
More information is available at the link or at the agency office (Sibila Medved: 040 416 111, +386 (0) 26 21 32 11, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Job offers from Fenolit
The Fenolit Company, which specializes in the production and processing of synthetic resins, has an open vacancy for an electrical engineer.
- secondary vocational or higher technical education,
- at least 2 years of work experience in a similar position,
- basic knowledge of English,
- computer literacy,
- proactivity, courtesy, consistency, responsibility, strong inter-personal skills,
- driving license (B category).
The Company will conclude a short-term employment contract with the successful candidates with a further possibility of signing a long-term contract.
Personal CVs and biographies with the description of work experience and contact details can be sent by regular mail, e-mail (email@example.com) or through the Moja zaposlitev online app. Applications will be accepted until 30 September 2016.
Job offers from NLB
The Department of Credit Analysis for VIP-clients of the NLB Bank (Ljubljana) has an open vacancy for an independent analyst.
- Master’s degree in Economics & Finance,
- at least 5 years of work experience,
- good knowledge of English,
- knowledge of standard banking software,
- responsibility, courtesy, proactivity, individual approach to customers, teamwork abilities, critical thinking, written communication and research skills,
- candidates with experience in preparing financial analyses, as well as those with specific proposals for bank development will be preferred.
A temporary employment contract for 6 months will be signed with the successful candidate.
Applications will be accepted until 26 September 2016. An application should be accompanied by a Europass CV, a cover letter, an education certificate and insurance. It can be submitted through the NLB website, where a detailed job description can be found.
The NLB Bank has another open vacancy for a financial relationship advisor in the Dolenjska, Bela Krajina and Posavje branches.