Work in Slovenia: Current Job Offers
Current job offers from the Slovenian companies: Kolpa, Dars, Kmetijski inštitut Slovenije, Lidl and Gostinstvo Jezeršek.
- specialized higher education (Master’s degree),
- from three to five years of work experience,
- knowledge of English and French.
Contract for a limited period with a possible extension, competitive salary.
Work in Metlika. Applications will be accepted until 21 November.
- secondary vocational education,
- driver’s license of B, C and E categories, license for driving trucks and construction machinery.
Contract for 6 months. Probationary period: 2 months. Work on the AC-base in Doba. Applications will be accepted until 3 November.
Employer: Kmetijski inštitut Slovenije
- D. degree,
- at least 3 years of work experience,
- fluency in English.
The contract from 1 June 2017 to 31 May 2020. Probationary period: 3 months. Work in Ljubljana. Applications will be accepted until 7 November.
- secondary or higher vocational education,
- experience in information technology,
- fluency in English or German.
Employment for a limited period of 12 months with 3-month trial period, with an option to extend the contract and competitive salary. Work in Komenda. Applications will be accepted until 21 November.
- work experience in the à la carte kitchen or in the service sector,
- knowledge of food and beverages.
Full or part-time employment, shift work. Work in Zgornji Brnik. Applications are accepted at any time.
- higher engineering education (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics), trainees are possible.
Work in Tržič. Applications will be accepted until 12 November.
Employer: Doktor 1A
- specialized higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree),
- 3–5 years of work experience,
- English language skills.
Contract for an indefinite period. Probationary period: 6 months. Salary: from 1,200–1,500 euros net. Work in Trebnje.