Work in Slovenia: Current Job Offers
New vacancies from Slovenian employers: Siliko, AKOS, Zdravstveni dom Kočevje, Cablex-T and Doktor 1A.
Employer: AMS (Employment Service) Predarlberško
Qualification requirements: German language skills for all vacancies—chief of service department, cooks, waiters, prep cook, and room maids.
For cooks and waiters: obligatory secondary vocational education, work experience is desirable.
Seasonal works start in late November or early December. Work in the city of Vorarlberg (Austria). The employer provides room and board.
Applications will be accepted until 2 November, more information can be found on the Employment Service website (pdf, 148 KB).
Employer: RTC Žičnice, Kranjska Gora
For the winter season period (roughly November–March), the Company will employ three guards, three lift operators, a rescuer and students or temporary staff for ticket sales, assistance the skiers house, animation and ancillary works on ski slopes.
Employer: Zlatarna Celje
- secondary vocational education, preferably in the field of cooking,
- basic knowledge of Culinary Arts,
- knowledge of the HACCP standards,
- mobility throughout the day and a good physical form (lifting cargo weighing 20 kg and heavier).
Work in the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel (Ljubljana) for a limited period with a possible extension.
- technician mechanical engineer, machine building engineer or similar engineering profile,
- knowledge of injection moulding technology, thermoplastics or elastomers,
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
Stable employment in a respectable company. One shift. Work in Sevnica. Applications will be accepted until 16 November.
Employer: CSA-Skischule Grillitsch & Partner
- work experience,
- knowledge of German and English, knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- self-dependence, responsibility, flexibility, ingenuity.
Work (38 hours per week) in Obertauern, Austria, every day except Sunday.
Employer: Zdravstveni dom Kočevje
- higher medical education (Master’s degree).
Long-term contract. Full-time employment. Probationary period: 3 months. Indicative salary: 2,442 euros gross. Work in Kočevje. Applications will be accepted until 13 November.
- higher education in engineering (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics), employment of trainees is possible.
Work in Tržič. Applications will be accepted until 12 November.
Employer: Doktor 1A
- specialized higher education (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree),
- 3-5 years of work experience,
- English language skills.
Long-term employment. Probationary period: 6 months. Salary: from 1,200–1,500 euros net. Work in Trebnje.
Employer: Don Don
- higher education, Master’s degree in food technology,
- work experience,
- good command of the English and Croatian languages.
Long-term employment. Work in Grosuplje. Applications will be accepted until 31 October.
Employer: Boxmark Leather
- Higher education (economics, textiles, engineering or a similar track),
- good knowledge of German and English, priority is given to candidates with knowledge of a second foreign language.
Long-term employment. Probationary period: 6 months. Work in Kidričevo. Applications will be accepted until 9 November.
- higher education (engineering, economics and commerce),
- at least 10 years of work experience,
- good command of the English and Croatian languages,
- driver’s license of B category.
Contract for an indefinite period. Work in Kranj. Applications will be accepted until 10 November.
- higher professional education with a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, informatics, economics and the fundamentals of computer science, etc.,
- at least 2 years of similar experience.
Long-term employment. Probationary period: 6 months. Work in Maribor. Applications will be accepted until 31 October.