Work in Slovenia: Current Job Offers
New job offers from Slovenian employers: KMAG, Splošna bolnišnica Trbovlje, SINT – Sodobni interierji, Gen-I, KIP KOP, Zdravstveni dom Hrastnik and Sport2People LLC.
Employer: KMAG, Kia Motors Adria Group
- Master’s or PhD degree,
- at least 10 years of work experience in marketing, at least 5 years as a department, group or project leader in a marketing agency,
- excellent oral and written English and Croatian languages.
Work for an indefinite period. Probationary period: 6 months. Competitive salary. Work in Ljubljana. Applications will be accepted until 20 January.
- Master’s degree in technical or natural sciences (electrical engineering, mathematics, physics) and the corresponding tracks in economics (econometrics, statistics), final-year students are also considered,
- fluency in English, knowledge of the Italian language is an advantage.
Full-time for a limited period. Work in Ljubljana. Applications will be accepted up to 18 January.
Employer: SINT – Sodobni interierji
- secondary vocational education, desirable experience in a similar position,
- computer literacy (MS Office, e-mail, web browsers, etc.),
- driver’s license of category B.
Employment for an indefinite period. Probationary period: 3 months. Shift work. Work in Škofja Loka. Applications will be accepted until 15 January.
Employer: KIP KOP
- good communication skills, proactivity, good knowledge of computer software,
- good sales skills,
- knowledge of German is desirable.
Contract for 3 months with a possibility of extension. Working fay optional between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (8 hours per day). Field work. Applications will be accepted up to 19 January.
Employer: Zdravstveni dom Hrastnik
- higher education (Bachelor’s degree),
- higher vocational education in health care,
- at least 1 year of experience.
Full-time employment for a limited period with an option to extend for an indefinite period. Probationary period: 3 months. Work in Hrastnik. Applications will be accepted until 17 January.
Employer: Sport2People LLC
- good knowledge of English, communication skills, responsibility.
Full-time employment. Probationary period: 1 month. Form of employment, salary and bonuses — according to the contract. Work in Novo Mesto. Applications will be accepted until 16 January.
Employer: Zdravstveni dom Trbovlje
- Master’s degree in medicine.
Full long-term employment. Probationary period: 3 months. Work in Trbovlje. Applications will be accepted until 5 March.
Employer: Media Bus
Required qualifications: at least Master’s degree, sales experience, driver’s license of category B, personal transport. Long-term employment. Work in Ljubljana. Applications will be accepted until 2 February.
- secondary vocational education,
- at least 2 years of work experience,
- good knowledge of German (at least B2 level).
Long-term employment, salary of 2,322 euros gross, after training courses: 2,616 euros. Work in South Germany.
Employer: Njord A/S
- kayak driver’s license is an advantage,
- good knowledge of English, additional knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Russian languages is an advantage.
Employment for the period from April to September 2017. Salary: 1,200—2,300 euros gross. Work in Norway. Applications will be accepted until 28 February.
Employer: Care in Hand
- advantage is given to the candidates with a medical background,
- experience in social work, age above 25 years.
Work in the UK. Minimum annual salary: 20,500 pounds gross. Applications will be accepted until 28 February.