Work in Slovenia. Relevant Job Opportunities in Slovenian Companies
Among the selected employers: Banka Slovenije, Gen-I, Slovenske železnice, etc.
The Bank of Slovenia will employ an independent inspector to perform tasks in the Department of Payment and Settlement Systems.
- complete higher education with Master’s degree in Law or other similar specialisation,
- at least three years of work experience,
- experience in auditing, risk management, financial institution activities, or prevention of money laundering is an advantage (but not a requirement),
- very good knowledge of English and preferably another foreign language,
- excellent written and spoken Slovenian language,
- very good knowledge of MS Office software tools,
- a pursuance of independent and team work,
- ability to work in a team, with colleagues, customers and business partners,
- analytical thinking, information literacy, accuracy, and reliability.
Contract for a limited period. Full-time employment. Probationary period: 6 months. Work in Slovenia. Applications and biographies of the candidates with the attached documents are accepted through online form on the website of the Bank of Slovenia until 9 January 2017.
Veterinary clinic “Veterinarius” from Hoče will hire a groomer or a veterinary assistant.
The future employee shall take care of the health of dogs, do hairstyles, communicate with customers, perform basic veterinary tasks, clean the workplace, order materials for the clinic, write content for the website, etc.
- secondary professional education in “Veterinary”,
- very good knowledge of the English and German languages,
- preferably knowledge of the Russian language,
- computer skills.
Contract for an indefinite period. Probationary period: 6 months. Work in Slovenia. Applicants may send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms will be accepted until 17 January 2017. Details are available at the Employment Service website.
The BPCS Agency is in search for a designer.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com.
The Slovenske železnice Company needs economists.
Future employees will work with cost accounting (two persons) or material stock-keeping (one person).
- secondary vocational education in Economy,
- working knowledge of MS Office software.
Advantage will have those candidates who:
- are experienced in accounting,
- have knowledge of IS SAP,
- possess communication skills, accuracy and regularity in work.
Two workplaces are located in Ljubljana, one—in Celje. The contract for the one year. Probationary period: four months.
Applications can be sent until 6 January 2017 by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail (SŽ, d. o. o., Služba za pravne zadeve in kadre, Kolodvorska 11, 1506 Ljubljana). More details are available at the Slovenske železnic website (pdf, 174 KB).
The Gen-I Enterprise will hire an employee for consumer lending.
- at least specialized higher education (Bachelor’s degree),
- at least one to three years of experience in consumer lending and other similar areas,
- experience in consumer lending and/or leasing is required,
- accuracy, reliability, proactivity, responsibility in the performance of work tasks, a desire to improve one’s skills and acquire new knowledge,
- active English language skills,
- knowledge of MS Office tools, excellent knowledge of Excel.
Contract for a limited period. Full-time employment. Work in Slovenia. Application and CV in the English and Slovenian languages shall be sent to email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until 8 January 2017. More details are available at the Gen-I Company website.
The higher educational institution DOBA Fakulteta is in search for the Head of IT Department.
- specialised higher education (Master’s degree),
- excellent knowledge of English,
- at least three years of work experience,
- good knowledge of the Microsoft system software (Windows Server 2008 and 2012, Hyper-V, Active Directory),
- knowledge of the content management systems (Microsoft SharePoint, Silverstripe),
- knowledge of databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access),
- knowledge of messaging systems (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Lync),
- knowledge of cloud services and technologies (Microsoft Office 365, Azure),
- information services management experience (ITIL),
- analytical and strategic thinking, organisational skills, knowledge of the basics of e-learning, team work experience, continuous learning, a willingness to learn and improve, proactivity, stress resistance, self-management, flexibility.
Contract for an indefinite period. Probationary period: 6 months. Applications can be sent through an online form at mojazaposlitev.si until 16 January 2017.
The Tehnos Company from Žalec invites a Sales Manager for markets in France as well as in the Middle and Far East countries.
- complete higher education with Master’s degree in “Economy”, “Marketing”, “Engineering”, “Agriculture”, or other specialisations related to agriculture,
- at least one year of experience in sales,
- active knowledge of several foreign languages of the Middle and Far East countries,
- active command of French,
- knowledge of the MS Office software package,
- organisational skills, productivity, flexibility, communication skills, creativity and proactivity,
- willingness to travel.
The contract is for a limited period with an option to be extended for an indefinite period. Applications can be sent until 30 January 2017 through an online form at mojazaposlitev.si or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.